Senior UX/UI Designer
My client is looking for a Senior UX or UI Designer to join their dynamic and quickly evolving team in Horsham. The ideal candidate must be full of life, and imaginative with a creative flair. They must have a solid understanding of UX disciplines, Sketch , Photoshop, and Invision also.
* Understanding of UX principles, personas, usability and other UX disciplines.
* Experience with research and testing as part of the design process (including desk research, multi-variant testing and user testing)
* Skilled in the use of Sketch, Photoshop & Invision. Competent with Illustrator and InDesign a bonus
* A creative flair, demonstrating excellent eye for detail
* Some experience in UI/UX and modern digital design disciplines
* Experience with designing for mobile apps
* An understanding and passion for emerging trends
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at the same time
* Positive, hard working, personable individual with a hunger to learn more
* Interest in getting people healthier and happier
* Someone who can thrive in a fast paced environment
* Identifying the requirements of our users and roll out partners' mobile App experience
* Responsible for the navigation, user-flows, experience architecture and interaction designs that effectively and directly solve the customers/partners needs.
* Identifying the need for user research and managing the research process, front-end analysis, interviewing, focus groups and requirements gathering.
* Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
* Work in collaboration with UI Designer to create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support development process and facilitate iterative testing of prototypes.
* Share UX knowledge with more junior team members
* Design pages and screens for web and native app projects
* Produce assets required for websites and apps (player images, logos etc)
* Support on the creation of marketing & business development material
* Amplify can offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
* Our offices offer a stunning and peaceful setting to work in, a fully stocked soft drinks fridge, BBQ facilities, sun terrace, table tennis table, football and badminton facilities and a woodland adventure trail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.