The focus of the Senior Track Engineer is to undertake track and alignment design and consulting services for railway infrastructure projects and related areas in order to enhance the team's portfolio of skills and expertise, support the track team leader in running projects, and mentor junior team members.
- You will work without supervision, referring up as necessary, on works associated with Track Design. In achieving this you will be responsible for meeting deadlines, monitoring budgets and resourcing and controlling expenditure to meet financial targets in your own area;
- You will provide designs and technical advice throughout the engineering process from project inception to delivery, operation and maintenance.
- You will draw on existing experience, and develop through a process of continual self-improvement, to support our clients with technical expertise in competencies such as:
- Track alignment design and 3D modelling in a rail design package such as Bentley Microstation, 12D and Power Rail Track
- Planning, Detailing & Staging of Railway Infrastructure Development
- Platform Design & Transit Space Requirements
- Track Design Principles & Trackform Specification
- Track maintenance & Construction Practices
- Civil and Earthworks Interface
- Rail Systems Interface
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.