Senior Test & Delivery Engineer
Are you an experienced Test & Delivery Engineer? Have you got experience working with Huawei PGW? If the answer is yes, this is the position for you!
Search Consultancy is delighted to advertise an awesome role, based in Central London. My client, a well known FTSE company, is looking for a Senior member of the team to come in and be a active contributor to their organisation.
Divvying your time between projects (which can vary massively; from UK based to International, personal to being part of a group, hands on to strictly leadership), the successful candidate will possess good communication skills, and a enthusiastic attitude.
Essential to this role is hands on experience with Huawei PGW, as well as hands on testing experience.
If this role sounds like it's for you, please apply below!
This role will be owning test planning, strategy and execution of the proposed solution by Design Engineers and provide feedback and optimise solution to meet functional & performance criteria as defined in the high level design. The role will also be responsible for the planning and commissioning of solution in to the production network and conduct knowledge transfer via various deliverables for handover in to the Operations teams.
* Be responsible for Functional & Non Functional Network testing while working closely with Network Design & Operations team.
* Undertake solution delivery into production by refining implementation processes to ensure smooth & event less roll out in production environment and handover to operations.
* Own and lead test projects executed by Other T&D engineers (both onshore & offshore) & review work performed by other T&D engineers.
* Own respective platforms for the entire lifecycle of the platform encompassing commissioning, maintaining and retiring of platform
* Have detailed knowledge of hardware architecture and software features of the various products and technologies in order to act as a Doing technical expert and point of contact for various engineers.
* Own network elements feature roadmap; work closely with our strategic technology partners such as Cisco, Nokia, Huawei, etc. for software release planning and management
* Offer technical consultancy to the Network test automation engineers for improving testing efficiency and extending the test coverage of our automated test frameworks
* Hands on experience on Mobile Data technologies (3G, 4G/LTE) and protocols such as Gn/S5/S8, Radius, DIAMETER (Gx, Gy, Sy Protocols)
* Proven hands on experience on Huawei PGW, PCRF
* Proven experience on Testing methodology and hands on Experience on Test Tools such as IxLoad
* Strong knowledge of Python and DevOps role such as GIT in Linux environments
* At least 3 years testing team experience within a Telco/ISP network
* Large scale deployment & Config Audit using custom made scripts
* Basic Routing/Switching and Firewall experience would be advantageous
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.