Senior Systems Engineer
Up to £55k DOE
Are you an ambitous, passionate, personable Systems Engineer, looking to progress there career in a forward thinking and one of the best Tech companies in Brighton? If so, please read on.
My client, a leader on the tech scene, are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to work on some fascinating projects based in centre of Brighton.
You will be working with your colleagues to monitor, maintain and improve upon there highly available AWS hosted infrastructure, ensuring you provide the best possible service to there expanding client base. You will also be working closely with the development team maintaining and developing the continuous deployment pipelines across the products as well as designing and architecting innovative solutions in AWS to drive the company forward and to reduce costs.
WANTED: Senior Systems Engineer (AWS) Essentials:
* Skilled in maintaining and designing hosting environments in AWS
* Excellent automation & scripting, ideally using PowerShell & bash
* Proactively improving & architecting AWS infrastructure and processes
* Worked with "infrastructure as code" & full automation using configuration management tools * Deep understanding of continuous delivery pipelines & DevOps practises
* Good working experience of Docker along with experience in deploying containers into a microservice environment
* Providing out-of-hours support in a 24/7 on-call rota
* Excellent communication skills, particularly when speaking with clients and non-technical staff
* Excellent Windows & Linux administration skills Ideally you will also have:
* Good working knowledge of BitBucket, Nant, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins
* A working knowledge of the ELK Stack
* Good networking knowledge using ALB, ELB and nginx
* Experience with large scale Web Hosting environments
Please contact Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.