Exciting new role within central Manchester for a Senior Supervising Solicitor specialising within Serious Injury.
My client a well respected firm are on the lookout for a solicitor specialising in within Serious Injury to manage the Serious Injury Department.
The client is willing to offer to perfect candidate a Car allowance, 30 days holidays (not including bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, annual travel and parking loans including much more.
As a Senior Supervising Solicitor you will be responsible for;
* Implement effective supervision within the Serious injury Department.
* Ensuring cases are progressed in line with the business needs.
* Allocating matters across to team supervisors.
* Ensuring the department effective use of suppliers on matters as well as monitoring costs and recovery of disbursements and maintain a low level of write offs.
* Ensuring all case work are complete in line with KPI
* Investigating any complaints.
* Investigation of any professional negligence that occurs and report to the branch manager.
You will also posses;
* Strong supervisory skills
* Effective litigation skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise workload.
* Noteworthy experience in multitrack pi case handling as well as advocacy and litigation experience.
* Admitted Solicitor of Filex
Should you feel up to this challenge then apply today. For more information contact adnan at Search Consultancy on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.