Are you an experienced Statistician?
Do you want the opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home?
Are you looking to grow your career?
Then look no further.
Our Client is a fast growing Life Science business who are looking for a Senior Statistician to join their growing team.
- Assisting customers with their study design using applicable statistical methods and software packages to ensure they are aligned with the study objectives.
- Preparation of study protocols and development of SAPs.
- Manipulate, analyse and summarise study data using a variety of statistical methods, ultimately delivering results to an agreed timeline with optimal quality.
- Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component.
- 5 years' relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting.
- Experience in study design, protocol contribution and report writing.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English.
Please apply here or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.