Are you an experienced Statistician?
Do you want the opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home?
Are you looking to grow your career?
Are you looking for a new job for 2019???
Then look no further.
Our Client Is a fast growing Clinical Trials business who are looking for a Senior Statistician to join their growing team.
Duties and responsibilities
* Assisting customers with their study design using applicable statistical methods and software packages (including KerusCloud) to ensure they are aligned with the study objectives, inputting into study protocols if required
* Creation of project definitions and proposals for prospective customers
* Execution of customer projects ensuring satisfactory delivery of customer project milestones
* Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers Experience
* Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component
* 7 years' relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting and early-phase drug development processes including innovative/adaptive study design
* Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
* Higher degree in statistics or similar scientific discipline
* Experience of developing innovative analysis methods with application to large and/or non-traditional data
* Experience of modelling and simulation techniques to explore complex study designs
* Experience in delivering customer projects to high quality standards
Please apply here or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.