Senior Staff Nurse Aldeburgh
37.5 hours a week
£24,193 - £28,462 plus allowances
Private Dialysis Clinic
We are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse who whats to make a difference to Patients lives.
This role will be based in a clinic in Aldeburgh and require working 37.5 hours a week, days across Monday to Saturday.
* Perform patient assessment including but not limited to vital signs and all other parameters of the ESRD patients, review dialysis orders, determine general physical and mental condition of patient through observations and interview, and assist in determining compliance to dietary or medication regimen.
* Act as a named staff nurse for a group of assigned patients ensuring 'great care' is provided at all times
* Analyse patient data; assess and monitor status of vascular accesses, review laboratory results, patient assessments and escalate any relevant changes or abnormalities to the Consultant.
* Undertake the role of Nurse in Charge as and when required and/or deputise for the Clinic Manager
Requirements for the role are:
* NMC Registered General Nurse
* Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
* In possession of/or working towards a post registration clinical course in Renal Nursing (ENB 136 or equivalent)
* Strong experience in a renal dialysis setting (2 years+)
* Ideally have a Mentorship/Teaching Qualification
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Excellent communication skills
Please contact Jake from our Manchester Office for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.