Role: Senior Staff Nurse
Salary: £15.50 per hour + £1000 Welcome Bonus
Search Consultancy is working with one of the country's leading specialist healthcare providers in their appointment of Senior Staff Nurse to join their team in Wishaw.
Specialising in rehabilitation, treatment, care and support for adults (18 + years) and adolescents (over 16 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
They are looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals who want to work with a company that understands how important nurses are to their patients' recovery.
Key Responsibilities & duties
As a Registered Nurse (RMN) working in our Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service your main duties will be:
* To actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
* Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
* Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
* Regularly reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
* Ensuring that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
* Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
* To protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
This services run 24/7 so there is an expectation to work days/nights and weekends.
To be considered for this post you will be a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration and a minimum of 2 years post registration experience. You will have a proven track record of working in mental health.
In return you will be provided with tailored professional development, excellent benefits, a supporting environment and a £1000 Welcome Bonus! A relocation package is also available
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level with an employer that puts care at the heart of everything they do (Agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.