Senior Staff Nurse
Full time permanent role, Monday - Saturday Hours
Up to £30,000pa
I am currently looking for a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) to join a superb Dialysis Clinic within Birmingham. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £30,000pa plus a range of staff incentives and monthly bonuses. The clinic is open Monday - Saturday and you will be working 37.5 hours per week.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a fantastic service that really wants to better the lives of patients within their care. If you have worked within a Haemodialysis setting before that would be great but not essential. You will be working within a leading healthcare provider, some of your duties as a Registered General Nurse will include:
* Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis
* Provide stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
* Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions
If you're keen to make a move to a place where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced team.
To be considered for this fantastic a Registered General Nurse role you will need to have:
* A valid NMC Pin
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN/RGN) who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress within a superb service. Some of the benefits of this exciting opportunity include:
* Monday to Sunday hours, giving you a great work life balance
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Outstanding training opportunities
If you want to hear some more information about this superb Dialysis Nursing role click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.