Senior Staff Nurse
Private Dialysis Clinic
Full time permanent role
£30,500pa (depending on experience)
I am currently looking for a Registered General nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic private Dialysis Service in Colchester. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £30,500pa depending on your experience. You will be working 37.5 hours a week over Monday - Saturday.
You will be working within one of the UKs largest renal providers and really is an amazing opportunity. You will need take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients. You will need to help lead staff and the nursing team and be a real role model for all staff. Within this Senior Staff (RGN) role your duties will include:
* Providing a mentorship approach to the team, empowering patients, qualified nurses, ancillary staff to share knowledge and skill Observations of patient in home
* Taking the role of Nurse in Charge as and when required and/or deputise for the Clinic Manager
* Performing patient assessment including but not limited to vital signs and all other parameters of the ESRD patients, review dialysis orders, determine general physical and mental condition of patient through observations and interview, and assist in determining compliance to dietary or medication regimen.
Within this role you will be acting as a name d nurse for a group of patients ensuring care is planned and documented. You will also be preparing and monitoring dialysis machines. This really is a brilliant role and to be considered for it you will need:
* NMC, Registered General Nurse (RGN)
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective care
* Previous experience within haemodialysis and leading a team
If you're keen to make a move to a service where your personal development is a priority then this is where you should be. From day one you will receive comprehensive training to bring you up to speed and will be welcomed and supported by their experienced management team. Benefits of becoming a Clinical Manager within this incredible service include:
* Great work life balance
* Completive pay
* Brilliant holiday allowance
Click apply today and someone will be in touch regarding this amazing opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.