Senior Sous Chef - Fine Dining - Relocation to Guernsey - £35,000
We are currently looking for a strong Sous Chef to lead one of our teams. Situated in one of the most picturesque locations in the UK, on the beach and with views to die for, this stunning restaurant is renowned for its high level of dining. You will be heading up a driven team and be an integral part of the growth and development of the site over the next 12 months.
* Fine dining restaurant
* Leading hospitality group
* Beach side location
* 5 days out of 7
* Live in accommodation and all meals
* Ensure that all meals are produced daily to the highest standards
* Working closely with team to constantly improve food offering
* Building a strong working relationship with the Group Executive Chef
* Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
* Working across all areas of the kitchen
* Using finest ingredients
* Running the team effectively
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
The ideal Sous Chef will be;
* From a strong culinary background with experience working with fresh food
* Used to working at a high level (rosette standard)
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Currently a strong Head Chef or Sous Chef looking for a move
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £35,000 plus bonus for the right candidate and provides, fantastic fresh food and a real opportunity for growth
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.