Senior Software Engineer - Java Web Aplications
Are you a Senior Java Software Engineer who enjoys working on complex web applications enterprise level using modern working methodologies and techniques?
As a Senior Java Developer are you an advocate of TDD, Microservices, Peer Review, CI for developing high availability data for web applications?
Then this is the role for you!
What the role offers:
- Team autonomy and ownership on problem solving and developments of new and next generation Java Web Applications
- Support to continue to learn and grow as a developer
- End-to-end snr swe development from concept, to design patterns, to scoping out a solution / application architecture, to coding, to mentoring
- Have experience on multiple full SDLC in Java Development
- At home coding Java Web Applications as you are working on REST / SOAP multi-layer web architecture
- Have worked with Open Source and be an Open Source evangelist
- Modern best practice experience covering all or at least some of Agile, TDD, Microservices, Continuous Integration, modern Frameworks
Nice to have or at least be interested in learning / working with some of:
- Microservices, RDMS, Test Automation, modern best practices such as peer review, Web Application Security, high availability data, version control
This is your chance to work with modern best practice in software engineering with a company that really invests in your training and your person well being.
The environment is designed to encourage your creativity as a problem solving SWE and to aid you in innovating the best solutions.
To hear more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.