Senior Software Engineer - C# / C++ / C
Are you an experienced Developer looking for the opportunity to step up into a Senior Software Engineer role and work in a fast paced and varied environment?
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Developer for a client based in Dunfermline who specialise in managing development projects for clients across multiple industry sectors. They are looking for Senior Software Engineer's who are happy to cross train and work on projects in C#, C++ and C.
As a Senior Developer you will play a pivotal role during each stage of the software development lifecycle where you will take ownership of one man projects and also play a key role in large scale projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate modular software against requirements specification
- Ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard including testing and debugging all software
- Create documentation of software, recording any defects, amendments and new features
- Liaise with clients to design specifications to ensure requirements are met
- Provide training and support to less experienced members of the team. Conduct code and documentation reviews to identify training needs
- Play a key role in estimating project timescales and costs, allocating resource and ensuring any project changes are logged
- Provide advice on any technical issues
- Experience overseeing the full software project lifecycle, with knowledge of OO design and development
- Advanced knowledge of at least two of the following languages: C#, C++, C
- Experience of embedded, real time development
- Project planning experience including estimating work
- Degree educated in a relevant Computer Science subject area
This is a great opportunity to join a company that truly values its staff; you'll be given varied work with long term career progression available within the business.
It's the ideal role for Fife based candidates but also an easy commute from Edinburgh, their office is a short walk from the train station with onsite parking also available to staff.
For more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.