Do you want to work for one of the worlds leading software companies, responsible for building highly available, low maintenance applications using the latest technologies including Java, Spring, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS etc.
Do you want to work in a collaborative, truly Agile environment where you will be challenged on a daily basis?
Are you an experienced engineer who wants to work for a company who provide continuous training, global opportunities and compensate you well for your work?
This is excellent opportunity to join a small but highly regarded team in Edinburgh. You will join their Agile Development team where you will be responsible for new and next generation product development using the latest bleeding edge technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to all areas of the software development lifecycle
- Working within the Agile methodology using principles such as SCRUM, BDD, TDD etc.
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements, owning the full development lifecylce from conception to delivery.
- Researching and prototyping new technologies as appropriate
For this role you will have extensive experience with:
- Core Java and related technologies
- Experience developing in a Cloud environment
- SQL and RDBMS systems
If you have the above skills and want to gain exposure to the latest technologies, work for a world renowned company and receive a highly competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package please Apply Now for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.