Start Up Senior Software Engineer - Free Thinker, Innovator, Microservices, Agnostic, Customer Led Design, Peer Review
You have full SDLC under your belt, happy to share that knowledge with others through example, through showing skills developed in that experience such as intuitive bug fixing, through encouraging others to talk in sprints / innovate / push themselves.
It's a give in as a Software Engineer you can solve problems to a high level but are you the type of Developer who questions solutions to constantly learn and find better solutions?
Do you want to work end-to-end on solutions, be trusted to innovate / experiment and have ownership or the projects you work on as part of small development teams?
- Not be hung up on tech stack but want to evolve with the product to use the best technology to solve the problem and to take an active role in tech adoption
( examples of tech stack include Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, C#, AngularJS, .Net Core, SQL, Spring, RabbitMQ )
- Have worked with or have knowledge of Microservices and follow modern development trends
- Want to work in a Start Up culture or empowerment, ownership, collaboration, continuous learning and create in house solutions for large scale programs
- Get scale / scalability and be able to demonstrate this understanding at interview
- Get data structures, algorithms and be able to demonstrate this understanding at interview
- Get a kick out of end-to-end work from designing, scoping, carving out solutions, to coding, to deployment to enhancements, to scaling
Everyone pictures what it should be like to work for a Start Up, this company delivers on that vision. Please apply and let's discuss this further to see if they can help you achieve your start up dream.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.