Senior Software Engineer
Do you want to work without the burden and constraints of being pigeon-holed into a specific language, where you and your team choose the best technology to solve the problem?
Do you want to be supported in your continued technical growth, implement new trends, implement new best practice and push boundaries to innovate new best practice?
What is in it for you!
- Career defining move that will allow you to work with a global leader in Software Innovation
- Real investment in you, support you need to reach your potential and a progression route that is inline with what you want to do with your career, no glass ceilings
- Interesting work, your continuous learning is supported, an environment that will help your career thrive, be enjoyable and challenging
- My client offers the above and a package that would be hard to beat on the Scottish market
- Will be a Software Engineer with multiple full commercial SDLC behind you
- Are a Language Agnostic Software Engineer working on Scaled Agile Solutions who believes in Best Practice Development and Customer Driven Design
- As a Polyglot can come from any high level language commercial background such as Java, Scala, Node.js, C++, Python
- Demonstrate an understanding working to Scale and can articulate examples of working on Agile Scaled Solutions
- Be confident in your understanding of Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scalability, Data Structures & Multithreaded
- Buy into Customer Driven Design, Data Driven Problem Solving, want to work innovatively / be encouraged to solve problems creatively and be highly numeric
- Have experience with or desire to work in an Agile environment using Test Driven Development ( TDD ) and Behavioural Drive Development ( BDD )
This role offers progression route as a Technical Guru or Manager without creating glass ceilings for you if you choose the technical route.
You will be supported in each step as you progress your career and given the tools you need to upskill through your successful career here.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.