Are you an experienced software developer looking for the opportunity to broaden your skills by working across all stages of software delivery and own the delivery of solutions for customers?
Do you want to play a pivotal role in defining best practice and mentoring more junior members of the team?
Our Livingston based client are looking to recruit a Senior Developer to join their team and in return you will get the opportunity to work on varied projects as part of an experienced team of Developers.
Role responsibilities include:
* Using C#, ASP.Net and SQL you will design, code and debug applications
* Work closely with the management team to ensure risks are accurately reported and mitigated
* Lead by example and ensure best practice across all development activity
* Performance tuning in .Net and SQL
* Work closely with other teams across the business to ensure customer needs are met
* Take the lead on projects to ensure complex solutions are delivered
* Experience working with .Net and SQL
* Experience of the following would be advantageous: REST, Nant, HTML, CSS, Jenkins, GIT, PowerShell
* Track record in implementing 3rd party integrations
This role would suit a passionate Software Developer who keeps up to date with new technologies, is constantly learning and always looking to develop their skills. If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.