Are you an experienced software developer looking for the opportunity to broaden your skills and own the full software development project lifecycle?
Do you want to play a pivotal role in defining best practice and mentoring more junior members of the team?
Working for a market leading Fintech company you will have the opportunity to work on business critical projects as part of an established software development team. As they are about to start a large transformation project they are looking for a Senior Developer with a strong C# and SQL background to drive this change.
You will work on a variety of projects and a typical day will involve:
- Using C#, ASP.Net and SQL to design, code and debug applications
- Working closely with the management team to ensure risks are accurately reported and mitigated
- Leading by example and ensuring best practice across all development activity
- Taking the lead on projects to ensure complex solutions are delivered that meet the client's needs
There is a learning curve with any new role and they understand this and will support you to get up to speed on things in your first few weeks, you will mainly work with:
- C# .Net and SQL
- REST, Nant, HTML, CSS, Jenkins, GIT, PowerShell are also used but whilst experience of these would be beneficial, it is not essential
This role would suit a passionate Software Developer who keeps up to date with new technologies, is constantly learning and always looking to develop their skills. In return you will be part of a market leading company where you will be able to see first hand the impact of your work, you will work in a collaborative environment with the chance to progress your career long term in the business.
Is this the type of role you've been looking for? If this is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.