Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for several Senior Social Workers to work on Safeguarding, Children in Care and Children with Disability Teams in the Staffordshire area. These positions are on a contract basis starting as soon as possible and will be ongoing for 6-9 months minimum with the chance they will go on for much longer.
Salary: £24 - £32 an hour
The Social Worker:
* Must have post qualifying experience working within Frontline Children's Teams
* Have excellent Safeguarding knowledge
* Have experience carrying out section 47 investigations
* Have experience of Looked after children
* Have experience working with children with disabilities
* Have experience carrying a varied caseload
* Be HCPC registered
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age