Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
3 months ago
CONSTRUCTION SENIOR SITE / PROJECT MANAGER
JOIN A MARKET LEADING CONTRACTOR
COMPETITIVE SALARY & PACKAGE
This opportunity for a Senior Site Manager / Project Manager joins an industry leader in their sector. They provide a full turnkey building solution which delivers a number of specialist off-site design & build projects across multiple sectors with values to £20M. You will manage the project from start to final handover working closely with the Contracts Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Leading and managing all organisational resources on the project
* Developing and maintaining overall strategy for the project.
* Ensuring progress of all construction activities and managing the programme accordingly
* Ensuring all individuals are fully aware of their required duties and responsibilities
* Identifying development and training needs in direct reports
* Ensuring clear information flow to all parties at all times
* Ensuring all works are undertaken in accordance with all HS&E legislation and plans
* Ensure strong commercial awareness and adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
* Attending meetings with all the sub-teams and the client as required
* Ensure all required reports and documentation is readily available as required
Key skills and experience required
* Proven Project Manager experience with a track record of successful project delivery
* Proven leadership capability and developing and managing a high performing project team
* Good IT skills including using MS Project software
* Excellent communication and strong customer facing skills
You will join a market leading company who are recognised for their exceptional track record on a range of diverse projects. Who take a professional approach to contracting to ensure that their clients, people and supply chain work in close partnership and drive innovation to provide project delivery in a non-adversarial, open and honest way.
To apply for this role please send your latest CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please contact Rob Buckingham at Search Construction & Property.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.