Position: Senior Site Manager
Type: Contract or Fixed Term Contract
Day Rate: £280 - 300
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 Year
Up to £300 a day on offer for a Senior Site Manager in Kent to join a Tier 1 main contractor on a large mixed use residential/ commercial project.
Duties and Requirements:
* Holding tool box talks & chairing full site meetings.
* Maintaining site records and diaries.
* Managing & Maintaining health & safety on site.
* Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors.
* Managing and maintaining all site logistics.
* Keeping the project to programme and offer support if / when required.
* Supporting site managers ordering materials if required.
* Reporting directly into the site based project manager.
* Must have SMSTS, First Aid, and CSCS.
* Must have previous experience working for tier 1 main contractor's, Extensive knowledge surrounding health & safety regulations & quality control.
* Managing similar large mixed use projects as a senior site manager or Project Manager.
* Excellent communication and planning skills.
* IT Literate
Please apply for more information with an up to date CV, or contact Connor Roberts at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age