Construction Senior Site Manager - Main Contractor - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with one of the largest contractors in the country?
* Are you experienced in large residential projects?
* With a company that has a full order book until 2024 within the North West?
Our leading client is working on some of the largest projects within the North West, and we are seeking experienced Senior Site Manager in Manchester.
The projects consist of large residential new build and we are now looking for a Senior Site Manager with experience on fitting out large scale residential projects to join this leading, forward thinking main contractor.
* Management of Health and Safety
* Management other Site Managers and Assistants
* Prepare Health and Safety Documents
* Programming of projects
* Management of subcontract labour on site
* Delivery co-ordination of materials
* Produce weekly site reports and completion of paperwork consistent with agreed systems and processes
* Attend site meetings.
We are looking for:
* Experience on new build fit out residential projects
* Experience on £30+ Million projects
* Well developed knowledge of health & safety, company procedures, legislation and practice
* Experience of leading/developing a team
* Managed budgets and costing, including project forecasting and control
* Knowledge of contract documentation
* Excellent Project/programme Management skills
* Ability to resource projects as well prioritise and effectively plan
* MCIOB- desirable
For more information please click apply or contact Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.