Senior Site Manager
Leading Housing Developer, Busy work Pipeline, Award Winning, Quality Focused
£60,000 per annum + car or car allowance
An opportunity for a Senior Site Manager has arisen for leading national housing developer within the Kent region. This is for a prestigious new build site in Seaford, East Sussex.
* Opportunity to take this prestigious project from cradle to grave
* Established construction team with continues support from wider group
* Quality traditional build project of 150 units.
* 2 year project
As the Senior Site Manager, You will support the Contracts Manager & Regional construction director in the successful delivery of a traditional build housing site of 150 units in Seaford, East Sussex. You will manage the full site team, driving the site forward and maintaining there ethos of High quality builds. You will manage the build programme and minimise delays and defects.
You will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
* Extensive previous experience on new build traditional homes.
* Management of people (staff, sub contractors and suppliers).
* Ability to manage & track costs.
* Excellent communicator with contractors, clients and their representatives.
* A strong housing background with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects.
* CCSCS Card - Site Management, SMSTS & First Aid at Work.
* Work to Construction Programmes and have the ability to produce short term programmes to ensure sequencing of works.
In return the business will provide a clear and structured career path, supporting people throughout their career with professional development and career progression.
They will be offering a competitive base salary up to £65,000 per annum + a comprehensive benefits package including
* Company Car or £4500 car allowance
* Personal Pension Scheme
* Private medical care
* Company bonus
If you feel this position has caught your interest please get in touch with Tom Lilley at Search Consultancy Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.