Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
7 days ago
Senior Site Manager - Specialist High-End Fit Outs - London
Day Rate: £250 - £300 a Day
Start Date @ 3 Weeks
Duration: 6 Months - 1 Year
Seeking a Senior Site Manager in South East London to join a privately-owned high-end specialist fit-out company within the Residential, Commercial and Hotel sectors.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Leading and managing all organisational resources on the project
* Developing and maintaining overall strategy for the project.
* Ensuring progress of all construction activities and managing the programme accordingly
* Ensuring all individuals are fully aware of their required duties and responsibilities
* Identifying development and training needs in direct reports
* Ensuring clear information flow to all parties at all times
* Ensuring all works are undertaken in accordance with all HS&E legislation and plans
* Ensure strong commercial awareness and adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
* Attending meetings with all the sub-teams and the client as required
* Ensure all required reports and documentation is readily available as required
* Current First Aid at Work Certificate
What to do next:
If you feel this role suits your experience and skill set please apply.
If you are seeking a new role in the future please contact Jake West at Search Construction & Property for a confidential discussion on other opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age