Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Senior Site Manager
Isle Of Sheppey - Kent
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Our client are seeking to a senior site manager for an upcoming contract in the Isle of Sheppey. As an industry leader in their sector they provide a full turnkey building solution which delivers a number of specialist off-site design & build projects across multiple sectors with values to £20M. As Project Manager you will be involved from pre-construction and planning phase of a contract then managing the construction phase from inception to handover, working closely with the Contracts Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Leading and managing all organisational resources on the project
* Developing and maintaining overall strategy for the project.
* Ensuring progress of all construction activities and managing the programme accordingly
* Ensuring all individuals are fully aware of their required duties and responsibilities
* Identifying development and training needs in direct reports
* Ensuring clear information flow to all parties at all times
* Ensuring all works are undertaken in accordance with all HS&E legislation and plans
* Ensure strong commercial awareness and adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
* Attending meetings with all the sub-teams and the client as required
* Ensure all required reports and documentation is readily available as required
Key skills and experience required
* Proven Project Manager experience with a track record of successful project delivery
* Proven leadership capability and developing and managing a high performing project team
* Good IT skills including using MS Project software
* Excellent communication and strong customer facing skills
You will join a market leading company who are recognised for their exceptional track record on a range of diverse projects. Who take a professional approach to contracting to ensure that their clients, people and supply chain work in close partnership and drive innovation to provide project delivery in a non-adversarial, open and honest way.
If interested please apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.