Position: Senior Site Engineer
Day Rate: £250 - £300
Start Date: 06/01/2020
Duration: 1 Year
Up to £300 a day on offer for a Senior Site Engineer in Kent to join a Tier 1 main contractor on a large mixed use residential/ commercial project.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Supervising setting out engineers and sub contractors.
* Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors.
* Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination.
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site.
* Preparing reports as required for site manager & project manager.
* Reporting directly into Project Manager
* Assisting with planning/programming site activities and with design issues if applicable
Qualification /Experience Requirements
* CSCS Card
* A minimum of 3-5 years' construction engineering experience
* Extensive knowledge surrounding health & safety regulations & quality control
* Ability to read plans and drawings effectively.
* Management experience with SMSTS (desirable).
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* First Aid (preferred).
* IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD.
* Excellent communication and planning skills.
Please apply for more information with an up to date CV, or contact Connor Roberts at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age