Senior SIPP and SSAS Administrator - Cardiff - up to £30,000
The key aspect of this role is working as part of a team to administer SIPP or SSAS pension schemes on a portfolio or functional basis. This will involve the administration of a wide range of different processes and the development of new skills. You will have regular client and adviser contact via telephone, email and post, with phone contact to help build relationships the preferred approach. This role will also allow you to develop your skill set as a coach and leader by guiding and teaching administrators to develop in their roles. You will do this through peer reviewing their work and providing constructive feedback alongside role modelling your own experiences dealing with complex calculations and sharing your industry knowledge.
- Perform pensions administration and answer enquiries to the required standard across a wide range of member and scheme events
- To promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
- Act as a coach and provide timely feedback to peers
- Respond to errors and ensure complaints are handled effectively following the specific Client process
- Act as a mentor and peer review your colleagues work and guide them along the way
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for members at the required level of quality
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with proven DC scheme, SIPP or SSAS experience to join a great firm who are expanding. Assistance with professional qualifications is also provided within the role.
Please get in touch with Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com