Job Title: Scientific Administrator
Are you a recent PhD graduate?
Do you want to work as a scientific administrator for a company undergoing forefront research, attending key stakeholders such as MP's and key researchers within medical oncology and meeting various institutions?
- Do you have experience within a commercial background?
- Are you an independent, self-sufficient and organised individual able to get things done?
- Do you still have an understanding and interest in medical oncology?
- Do you want to be an administrator providing strategic support for a dynamic director?
I am exclusively representing my client for a fascinating position for a Scientific Administrator based in Cheshire.
The responsibilities and tasks for the Scientific administrator would be-
- Strategic and administrative support
- Providing support for research strategies
- Supporting websites, CVs and providing support for research papers, academic archiving, talks and presentation material.
- Preparing meetings, dealing with correspondence from clients and organising / managing diaries
- Maintaining data on MS dynamics/sharepoint, supporting accreditation and regulatory administration of documents.
- Attending meetings with senior directors in London when necessary
- Attending conferences with directors occasionally
Skills and Qualifications required for the position of Scientific administrator-
- PhD experience in a scientific field
- Experience in a commercial based role with a couple of years of business/commercial acumen
- Excellent IT and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
This position will be paid a highly competitive salary. Furthermore, there is the possibility of home-working 2 days a week, 25 days paid holiday and offers flexible working hours around the 9am-5pm Monday-Friday working hours.
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to gain many vital skills, experiences and to liaise with dynamic and inspirational directors and to be a part of an inspiring team dedicated to their work. You will be the administrative and strategic backbone for all of their work and be able to act independently according to the needs of the directors.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply and contact Hakim at Search Scientific for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.