Job Title: Scientific Administrator
Are you a recent PhD graduate?
Do you want to work as a scientific administrator for a company undergoing forefront research, attending key stakeholders such as MP's and key researchers within medical oncology and meeting various institutions?
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about oncology and cancer-research?
Do you have experience within a commercial / business environment?
I am exclusively representing my client for a fascinating position for a Scientific Administrator based in Cheshire.
The responsibilities and tasks for the Scientific administrator would be-
- Strategic and administrative support
- Providing support for research strategies
- Supporting websites, CVs and providing support for research papers, academic archiving, talks and presentation material.
- Preparing meetings, dealing with correspondence from clients and organising / managing diaries
- Maintaining data on MS dynamics/sharepoint, supporting accreditation and regulatory administration of documents.
- Attending meetings with senior directors in London when necessary
- Attending conferences with directors occasionally
Skills and Qualifications required for the position of Scientific administrator-
- PhD experience in medical science
- Excellent IT and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
This position will be paid a highly competitive salary. Furthermore, there is the possibility of home-working 2 days a week, 25 days paid holiday and offers flexible working hours around the 9am-5pm Monday-Friday working hours.
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to gain many vital skills, experiences and to liaise with people who are leading the field in medical oncology and to be a part of an inspiring team dedicated to the advancement of medical science.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply and contact Hakim at Search Scientific for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.