Search is delighted to partner with our leading national organisation with head offices in Liverpool in the recruitment of a Senior Reward Manager with national scope.
This is a growth role for the organisation as it embarks on a strategy to recruit, develop and retain the best possible staff for the organisation across four main geographically disparate sites. As part of this strategy the organisation has recently recruited its first ever Head of Graduate and Apprenticeship Programmes and is now seeking to overhaul and reinvigorate its national reward strategy with the recruitment of a Senior Reward Manager.
As such, as Senior Reward Manager you will report directly to the HR Director and will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation's pay and reward strategy, policies and practices focus on meeting the needs of the business and of staff, whilst also complying with compliance and regulatory requirements. This is therefore a substantial and challenging position that will head up the creation and implementation of a national reward strategy as part of a wider transformation programme.
Together with the wider HR function your main focus in your first year will be on the following:
- Develop a national workforce strategy
- Deliver a reward work plan
- Build management capability
- Transform talent attraction and on-boarding
- Build a diverse workforce and increase apprenticeships
Your specific areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Devise, develop and implement a greenfield reward strategy on a national level to help the organisation to attract, grow and retain the best possible talent.
- Conduct a full review of total reward in the organisation, identifying innovative and creative solutions to challenges
- Provide pay and reward expertise and ongoing support to the annual salary review process.
- Stay on top of regulatory compliance and recommendations to ensure that Pay and Reward policies and processes are compliant, in line with recommendations, meet the business's requirements and adhere to employment legislation.
- Devise and develop additional projects, white papers and such documentation relative to pay and reward for the benefit of the CEO, the board and appropriate forums.
- Develop a strong internal network of trust among senior stakeholders and wider ancillary organisations.
To be successful in the position of Senior Reward Manager you will ideally possess a strong background in Compensation & Benefits and Total Reward and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Superb data analysis expertise to support strategic compensation decisions which enable organisational strategy.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to apply critical analysis and convey complex process in simple terms to a wider HR and non-HR audience.
- Wide ranging technical competence in Reward and Compensation strategies including but not limited to salary benchmarking, market comparisons, job evaluation, job family creation, remuneration policy design setting and similar reward practices.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a highly regulated matrix organisation environment with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of working within a highly commercial, regulated not-for-profit organisation (desired).
- Experience of successfully devising and running HR projects in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- CIPD certifiied.
This is a fantastic growth role in a growing and transforming organisation with a national footprint which will give you the opportunity to make the role your own and build and develop a reward strategy from scratch. If this sounds like you please send your CV today for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.