Senior Residential Support Worker
£9.00 - £9.45 per hour
40 hours - Permanent
An expanding Care business is looking for passionate Senior Support Workers to join their team and to continue their success. Within the residential setting, you will be providing care to children whom are or have experienced trauma, emotional problems, learning disabilities and mental health issues.
You will be supporting them to be as independent as possible, ensuring their educational, social and emotional health needs are met.
* Lead assessments, implementation and reviews of service users care plans
* In the case of covering holidays/absences, you will be required to care for two children, carry out all SW duties and provide on call support on a rota basis when management are absent from the home.
* Be involved with reviews and meetings regarding both the home and the children.
* Adhere to the Care provider's standards, ensuring all practices and legislation are followed accordingly
* Be able to drive service user's for days' out (Pool car is provided if not using your own)
* Carry out supervision of service users either in a group or individual setting
* Participate with relevant training as and when required
* Hold or working towards NVQ 3 CYP
* Strong experience with Emotional Behavioural Disorder (EBD)
* Are a Senior or Team Leader level of experience.
* Have worked within a residential setting providing support to YP for a minimum of 2 years'
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.