Senior Recruitment Consultant
Health Care Provision - temporary recruitment solutions
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Do you want to take on a ready-made recruitment temp desk, generating a significant weekly profit with lots of scope for further development?
It's no exaggeration that our Scottish Healthcare team continue to make their mark in this sector, headed up by an inspirational Senior Manager the team have secured significant contracts within the Aberdeen market. They now need to appoint a local team to manage the contract and increase their market share within Aberdeen.
You will focus on the provision of temporary recruitment solutions specifically within the care sector, you will ideally have experience within this market and understand the requirements for your clients and candidates to ensure you provide an exceptional recruitment service.
Healthcare recruitment is fast paced and demanding, you will source and place temps in on-going bookings on a weekly basis, while establishing existing relationships with our clients and developing new business of your own. As a Healthcare recruiter you will be passionate about this sector, you really do make a difference to individuals and the wider community.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading recruitment and sales training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.