Technology & Transformation
Are you passionate about all things IT & Digital? Are you an experienced Tech Recruitment Consultant looking for your next move within the market?
Our Technology and Transformation team are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to manage and develop an existing desk. Working with a range of businesses, from SME's to large corporates, focused on the provision contract and permanent recruitment solutions.
You will work alongside an incredibly successful team, alongside a supportive manager who has over 10 years' experienced within the IT sector. You will be given the autonomy to manage your own portfolio of clients, supported by experienced delivery consultants. This is a lucrative desk, offering uncapped commission and genuine scope for professional development.
* Proven experience and successful track record within the Technology & Transformation recruitment market
* Business development and negotiation skills
* The ability to identify hard to reach candidates - use of LinkedIn, Job boards and other networking tools
* Hard-working and tenacious with the ability to work autonomously (you won't be micro-managed in Search).
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, car or car allowance for Senior Consultants
* An existing portfolio of clients, you won't be given the crumbs to work on
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with you market the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training which takes place throughout our UK sites which encapsulates best in class methodologies in IT recruitment. Bespoke training, specific to your career goals i.e. into management or in becoming a vertical specialist and lastly.
* We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
* Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall or e-mail your CV to Sarah.Hall@search.co.uk.
Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.