Senior Recruitment Consultant - Driving Division
LeedsCompetitive salary + Uncapped commission structure
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your career? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Our Industrial and Transport team in Leeds have an excellent reputation in the market and have enjoyed success in West Yorkshire for over 10 years. They are in the enviable position of having existing relationships with companies across the region but are looking for a sales focused, career minded and driven individual to take this existing business to the next level. With Yorkshire being an area with so many Logistics operations and Distribution Centres the opportunity for success and progression is huge as well as the opportunity to earn some serious commission!
To work within the Transport team in the Leeds office, you'll need drive, energy and sales ability. Our team are vastly experienced and extremely sales focused, and that's the sort of environment you'll be comfortable with. Selling out class 1 and class 2 drivers, developing client relationships, winning new business and visiting sites will be some of your main duties. You will have a driving licence and the ability to work at a very fast pace, under pressure.
This is a superb opportunity for someone that wants to learn from the very best! Our Driving sector is one of our most successful in the business and with exceptional consultants in Liverpool, Manchester and Sheffield nearby, you will not only be supported but we already deal with key clients in the sector and need someone to establish our service to these clients at their West Yorkshire depots.
- Knowledge of the Driving and Logistics market is desirable
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Experience of providing permanent recruitment solutions to valued clients
- Demonstrable, proven ability to develop new businesses.
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.