Are you looking for an exciting new role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Facilities Management Division of a leading UK company? You will be based out of Coventry earning a salary in the range from £48,000 and £50,000 alongside excellent benefits. As the full-time Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be reporting to the Project Manager or Senior Commercial Manager.
Your principal mandate as a Senior Quantity Surveyor is to ensure that the primary project objectives are met and exceeded. You'll have the commercial resources of the project at hand to help you facilitate this.
Some of your Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
● Have a clear understanding of the contract applicable to the project on which you would be working and the connected risks and opportunities.
● Develop a good understanding of the broader aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental law affecting a facilities business.
● Understand and implement the requirements of Health Safety, quality and environmental procedures and conduct all duties in a manner consistent with these.
● Develop a high level of competency in your required IT skills to facilitate your own role within the overall project deliverables.
● Maintain a broad knowledge of business systems to manage and present business information.
Your experience should include responsibility for calculating and managing the costs relating to projects, from helping create initial estimates to finalising the complete budget requirements. FM experience is desirable but not essential. You'll need BSC Hons qualifications alongside your Quantity Surveying qualifications to progress in this process.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, they encourage learning and development opportunities within their inclusive and considerate working environment.
If you're an exceptional Senior Quantity Surveyor, please reach out to Tomas on Tomas.Lilley@search.co.uk or send over your email using the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.