Search are working with a well known, successful Main Contractor with a reputation for project delivery within the commercial, education, retail and education sectors. Undertaking new build projects from £5m - £25m the business has secured 2020 T/O and is looking at building on recent success to organically grow again in 2021 onward.
The Scottish business unit is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis - initially attached to a £15m New Build project West of Glasgow the Senior Q.S will report directly to the Scottish Commercial Director and, working closely with the Senior Project Manager will be involved in taking the project through pre construction stages in Q2 2020.
This role offers realistic progression to commercial manager in 12 - 18 months for the right individual and comes with a generous remuneration package.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive Main Contractor based experience (Essential)
- Extensive experience of NEC conditions of contract (NEC4 ideally)
- A Stable permanent employment history (Essential)
- Strong pre and post contract knowledge / experience (Essential)
- Ability to mentor more junior staff (Essential)
- Experience of constructing laboratory type buildings (ideal)
To discuss in more detail please get in touch for confidential chat
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.