Intermediate / Senior Quantity Surveyor - National Contractor - Cumbria
* Are you looking to work with a leading regional contractor as Intermediate / Senior QS?
* Do you have over 5 years+ experience working on Educational, Residential, Health-care & Commercial projects?
* Are you looking to work with a long standing established contractor who value their employees and promote career development from the offset?
Our client is a National Contractor looking for Intermediate / Senior QS to manage variety of schemes across the Cumbria.
The role and responsibilities will include:
* Subcontractor management across variety packages
* Ensuring that contract costs are monitored, controlled and regularly reviewed against agreed budgets.
* Advise and assist in the preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
* Cost information will be accurately communicated through monthly reports to operational leadership teams and you will prepare business plan updates and provide valuable input into financial reviews
* Provide motivational leadership to the commercial team (including direct reports), working to inspire them and maximise the potential of individuals.
The client requires candidates with the following experience:
* Experienced, enthusiastic Intermediate & Quantity Surveyor with desire and hunger to succeed
* Knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract and RICS membership advantageous.
If you have any further requirements and would like to apply - please send your CV ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.