Senior QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals - Runcorn - 9 month contract - Up to £26K
My client, a pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of inhalation products are currently recruiting for a Senior QC Analyst working with the QC team for a 9 month maternity cover contract.
As a member of the QC team, you would be reporting into the Analytical Team Leader/QC Team Leader, performing analytical testing.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Senior QC Analyst:
* Perform analysis on raw materials, components, in-process, finished product and stability samples, as per relevant analytical specifications and procedures
* Statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and identification of out-of-trend and out-of-specification results
* Complete the investigation and root cause analysis of analytical issues, including OOS/OOT results and implementation of any associated CAPAs in line with site expectations
* Provide technical support, guidance and training to colleagues as required
* Able to act as customer technical support
* Preparation and review of GMP related documentation (analytical methods, SOPs, specifications, monographs, protocols, reports)
* Assist in day to day running of laboratory in order to implement priorities and workloads as indicated by the team leader
* Development of new analytical methods using Quality by Design principles
* Perform validation of analytical methods including writing protocols and reports
* Complete documentation associated with laboratory functions in line with GMP
* Issue regular progress updates to management and present appropriate information, as requested at scientific or project review meetings
* Ability to raise change controls, deviations and other quality documentation, showing attention to detail
* Analysis, write ups, workbooks and documentation right first time
The ideal candidate for the Senior QC Analyst post will have:
* A BSc, Masters or PhD in Chemistry or an associated subject
* Experience in working within a high throughput analytical laboratory
* Strong technical knowledge and capability in analytical chemistry with strong emphasis on HPLC and GC
* Experience of raw material testing, Pharmacopoeia testing and release of raw materials
If you are a Senior QC Analyst or an experienced QC analyst looking to take on a temporary contract for 9 months then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age