Search are working with a renowned main contractor proving design, construction and fit-out services for a range of clients across Scotland.
The business is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the business in a key role that will involve overseeing delivery of a flagship new build facility West of Glasgow. The project is valued circa £16m and will involve construction of a commercial building with manufacturing technology.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing a site team comprising circa 1 X Senior Site Manager, 2 X Site Managers, 1 X Design Manager, 1 X Building Services Manager, 2 X General Foreman , 1 X Site Administrator ensuring smooth and safe delivery to the clients standards, assuming overall control of financial and operational performance of the project from pre construction phase through to handover.
With a solid order-book for 2020 and planned growth beyond this role is a great opportunity for the right candidate. To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Delivery of new build project £15m +
- D&B experience gained within a main contractor environment
- Knowledge and Experience of delivery under NEC4 Conditions of contract
- Experience in construction of clean rooms (desired)
- Expert knowledge of programming and planning works
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to create accurate management reports
- A track record of stable permanent employment
The successful candidate will benefit from a comprehensive salary package including Car/ Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Health care.
If you feel you can demonstrate the credentials to deliver in this role get in touch for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.