Senior Project Manager
6 Month contract
£450-500 per day
What will you be doing?
You'll be working with a well known retail organisation with a presence across the UK (c300 stores). Joining them for an exciting transformation of their HR and Workforce Management Solution, offering your expertise and knowledge of implementing solutions to tackle outdated systems and assisting in improving functionality with the introduction of a modern and dynamic Cloud based system.
A Senior Project Manager is required to work with the internal project team and the external IT supplier to plan and execute both Build and Design stages. Ensuring relevant stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers are involved in the discussion and sign off of key decisions.
What do you need to be successful?
- Senior Project Management level experience
- Change Management knowledge and expertise
- Business process design and documenting experience
- Previous HR and Workforce Management systems implementation experience
- Ability to influence challenging stakeholders
- Management of third party suppliers
- Tender management
- Project Management accreditation (PRINCE2 would be beneficial)
What would make you stand out?
- Experience/knowledge of Retail culture would be beneficial
Apply toady to learn more about this opportunity.
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age