Senior Product Development Scientist
I am currently looking for 2x Senior Product Development Scientist to join a leading and expanding pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn. These are process based roles i.e. formulation and process development activities and statistical design of production processes.
Your duties as the Senior Product Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
* Responsible for project planning and resource planning along with costing of inhalation project activities
* Responsible for management and reporting of inhalation product development programs, issuing regular updates to management and present appropriate project information
* Design and complete product development studies in accordance with statistically designed experiments using DFM and QBD. Full understanding of pharmaceutical product development; understanding the analytical needs for drug product development.
* Provide technical expertise for inhalation drug formulation and its analysis all to a cGMP standard.
* Get involved in the investigation of out of specification/atypical results and the associated documentation, as well as CAPAs, change controls, procedural deviation management.
* Frequently liaising with other departments such as QA and regulatory affairs in order to solve problems with documentation, regulatory filing, quality risk management and cGMP compliance.
The Senior Product Development Scientist must have:
* A BSc in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related field preferably with a formulation or process focus
* Proven industry experience in formulation and analysis of drug products along with supervision or leadership of other staff members.
* Skilled in dealing with the full life cycle of products, as well as project management and client interactions
* A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and method development and validation to ICH guidelines.
If you are an experienced Senior Product Development Scientist looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.