Search Consultancy has a requirement for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join a third-sector organisation near Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Working closely with Head of Procurement, the Senior Procurement Specialist will assist in managing the strategic procurement of various commodity requirements.
Key Duties include:
* Implement and develop strategic procurement strategies
* Deliver complex tender exercises
* Provide contract management expertise
* Develop positive supplier relationships, seeking to minimise risk and improve performance
* Support Procurement Specialists
Skills & Experience:
* Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing Procurement strategies
* Category management experience
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders
* IT literate
A competitive salary will be offered in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please apply through this website to register your interest.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.