Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Main function of job
To act as a subject matter expert for a designated product set, demonstrating accurate technical and commercial expertise within the area of speciality, contributing actively to Managed Services targets, assessing risk as appropriate and ensuring a high level of service is provided to external and internal clients.
* Act as a subject matter expert for a designated product set in order to ensure high quality of delivery against internal and external SLAs
* Deliver work to service standards in accordance with the framework and client SLA requirements
* Build working relationships internally and externally in order to develop own knowledge and business networks, supporting growth
* Act as 'go to' person for client escalations in area of specialism in order to ensure successful management of client relationships and expectations
* Display sound technical and professional judgement including the ability to analyse risk and justify decisions to clients internally and externally
* Develop and maintain increasing levels of technical and commercial knowledge via training, supervised working practices and awareness of external advancements in the field
* Act as an escalation route for technical queries within area of specialism in order to ensure appropriate risk management
* Manage own case load relating to technical aspects of the product specialism, understanding client requirements and managing cases in line with service level agreements and best practice to achieve repeat business
* Support the continuous improvement of products within area of specialism by working with the product development team to review, redesign, and implement new ways of working in order to ensure optimum performance
* Support the product development team with the validation of process maps & guidance notes produced for new or updated work types within area of specialism
* Support the training of new starters and existing team members in area of specialism in order to ensure appropriate distribution of knowledge and skills across the team
- Coordinate and lead team of 4 dedicated Paralegals
- Act as an escalation point for technical queries from paralegals through delivery of work
- Engage with clients where product knowledge is required e.g. on boarding of products and ongoing client interactions
- Support development of processes related to product e.g. continuous improvement and process streamlining, guidance note and process map drafting
- Support bid/tender opportunities related to product if required
- Support training/upskilling of paralegals
- Manage portfolio of circa 15 developments of various sizes and at various stages of completion
- Support mobilisation of large projects by providing subject matter expertise
- Responsible for overall quality of work delivered related to product
- Production of relevant MI
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant legal qualification
- Experience of working within relevant legal field/ demonstrable technical skills required for the area of specialism
- An ability to communicate technical concepts appropriately (verbal and written), modifying approach depending on audience
- An ability to drive your own development and legal/ technical knowledge
- Experience of supporting the skills and knowledge progression of junior members of the team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.