If you're a qualified and ambitious Senior Pensions Technician looking to join a busy, inclusive team working remotely, this permanent position could be for you. It's a Senior Pension Technician role that comes with a competitive salary of £35,525, with excellent benefits.
Senior Pensions Technician duties include:
Having previously excelled in Pensions Technician jobs, you'll be happy performing all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project-related tasks. You'll be required to:
- Manage day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work
- Act as a vital member of the pensions admin team, and deputise for the administration manager
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Project-manage annual projects, ensuring they're fully monitored and completed in line with requirements
To succeed in this Senior Pensions Technician role you must have previous pensions experience. This should include working with DB schemes, including leavers, retirements, deaths, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. This role will appeal to individuals with a minimum of five year's experience.
Requirements for this role include:
- Experience of, and expertise in, current pensions legislation
- Defined Benefits (DB) administration experience
- Experience of checking and mentoring staff
- Third-party pensions administration experience
- Technical Experience
This a remote working role and you must be able to pass a full disclosure and credit check.
You should also be a great communicator with experience of presenting and be dedicated to excellent client service.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.