If you're a qualified and collaborative Senior Administrator looking to join one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK, this permanent position could be for you. The Glasgow-based role focusses on pensions and comes with a very competitive full-time salary of up to £40,000 and excellent benefits package. To apply, you should have experience in all aspects of pensions and excellent problem-solving skills.
If you'd have been working in this Senior Administration job last week, here's a few things you would have done:
- Performed all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project-related tasks
- Managed day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work
- Day-to-day proactive and collaborative management of client relationships
- Project managed annual projects, ensuring they are fully monitored and completed in line with requirements
To succeed in this Glasgow-based senior pensions role, you will need experience of DC schemes in the following critical areas: leavers, retirements, deaths, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. You may have previously worked in a Financial Services Administrator role and will have a minimum of five years' experience.
Requirements for this Pensions Administrator role include:
- Experience of, and expertise in, current pensions legislation
- Defined Benefits (DB) administration experience
- Project experience, such as Scheme Events, Recalculations, Analysis
- Third-party pensions administration experience
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to join your new office environment when it's deemed safe. Flexible working and remote working will be the norm in the meantime. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
To find out more about this Senior Administrator role earning up to £40,000 per year in Glasgow, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.