Are you a Pensions Administrator in Birmingham looking for a leap forward in your career? We're recruiting for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join a busy team in Birmingham. The administrator role comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a you'll be joining a welcoming and inclusive team.
In this Pensions Administrator role in Birmingham, you will be working a 35 hour week with some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes.
Some of your primary Pensions Admin job responsibilities will be:
- Providing a professional and personal service that gives clients the best possible experience
- Building reliable client and member relationships and providing them with the answers they need
- Helping with drafting admin reports and learning how to present these
You'll play a critical role in this collaborative and supportive team and work on several different schemes varying in size and complexity. You'll also receive support and training to further your professional development and help you study for pensions exams.
Your Pensions Administrator Requirements:
- Experience of defined benefits pensions administration
- A working understanding of the different kinds of pensions arrangements
- Up to date knowledge of pensions legislation and regulations
- You'll enjoy working collaboratively but also take responsibility for planning and managing your own time.
In return, the successful Pensions Administrator will receive a highly competitive salary and an award winning benefits package. There are exceptional learning & development opportunities and defined company values. There will be an opportunity for some flexible working and remote working during the current COVID-19 lockdown. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and our client.
If this Pensions Admin role in Birmingham sounds like a good fit, please contact us today for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.