Senior Pensions Administrator - Birmingham
up to £35,000
We are recruiting for a senior pensions administrator to join our client who are a large pensions consultancy in Birmingham.
As a senior pensions administrator you will work as part of a dynamic administration team to deliver high quality administration service to both members and clients internally and externally on Defined Benefit (DB) Defined Contribution (DC) and CARE pension arrangements.
Assisting members with complex pension issues and helping support and develop less experienced members of the team.
- Provides a timely, efficient, professional and personal service to meet the needs of all internal and external client/members and agreed service levels.
- Maintains and updates member records on the Universal Pensions Management system (UPM).
- Manage annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
- Prepares and finalises Administration Reports and presentation of these to clients/trustees.
- Assists with work-flow management, including checking system and non-system calculations and output performed by team members.
- Coaches less experienced administrators.
- Works with the Team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. by identifying opportunities for automation of calculations and full use of standard products.
To be considered for this role you will need to have proven pensions administration experience at a senior level covering DB and DC schemes.
Please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.