Senior DB Pensions Administrator - Reading - up to £32k
This is an interesting and varied role based in Reading to join a fast expanding business.
The main focus is working on scheme tasks, projects and transitions for new business, it can also include attending client meetings and trustee secretarial support.
Duties will include;
* DB or DC Pensions Administration experience ideally gained within a 3rd party environment.
* Experience of allocating work, mentoring more junior associates and checking work.
* Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
* Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
You will need to have proven DB Pensions Administration experience at a senior level go be considered for this role.
Please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.