Pension Administrator, Exeter
Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator who thrives on a busy and varied work load? Are you solution focussed in your work approach? If you are positive team player who works well in a fast paced environment then this could be the perfect job for you!
Our client is a market leading global specialist within insurance and Financial Services are looking to recruit a Pension's Administrator who can work with a strong analytical approach and provide support to other team members. A previous background in Defined Contribution of Defined Benefits would be desirable but to be considered for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of pensions.
This is a great opportunity to work within a reputable company and there is a generous company benefits package on offer alongside a competitive salary.
Some of your duties will include.
* Calculate and pay out benefits for members of the pension scheme
* Accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and
* liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a professional manner
* Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels
* Be a point of technical reference for the team
* Accurately check and distribute work for the team
* Maintenance of Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date
* Assisting the Team Manager in production of Administration reports for clients
* Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme
* Refer any complaints and any suggestions for improving working methods to the Team Manager
* Provide 'on the job' training to administration staff as required
* Previous experience working within Pensions either in a Consultancy, Product Provider or Financial Adviser
* legislation and Regulation
* Basic PMI qualifications as a minimum and ideally working towards APMI
* Computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office suite esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Solutions Focussed
* A strong team work ethic
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.