Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Senior Pension & Investment Administrator, based in Berkshire, competitive basic salary with good benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful growing well established Wealth Management Company.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The role requires a competent and experienced individual who can oversee and manage the day to day administration of clients as well as having the knowledge, expertise and capability to resolve more complex issues which will have been escalated. The role will involve co-ordinating and planning as well as overseeing projects and any ad-hoc tasks. They will also be responsible for the completion of monthly, quarterly and annual tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide an efficient and consistent administration service to clients
* To be the main point of contact for a large pension scheme with DC and DB sections
* Identify and resolve problems that may arise with day to day work issues in the department
* The role requires a competent Administrator who can focus on the day to day administration, deal with all basic issues that arise and also have the knowledge, expertise and capability to recognise more complex issues, which may need to be discussed and resolved in conjunction with compliance
* Processing tasks for clients including transfers, surrenders, retirements, annuities, pension transfers and investment business including all client communications around these processes
* Ensure that records are accurately updated and timely response is given to client queries via telephone, email or in writing
* Liaising with clients and 3rd party companies over the telephone and in writing
* Provide support and technical expertise in delivering ad-hoc client requests
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
* Willingness to undertake study
* Ability to manage own workload and work within a small team
* Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures
* Experience within the Financial Services Industry
* Exceptional communication skills at all levels * Excellent organisational skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office
* It would be preferable for them to hold a relevant qualification such as the CII FA1 or FA2
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.