If you're a qualified, ambitious and collaborative Senior Pensions Administrator looking to join a busy and inclusive team in Edinburgh, this permanent position could be for you. It's a Senior Pension Administrator role that comes with a very competitive full-time salary and excellent benefits package.
You'd be working for a company that has been awarded silver level accreditation by Investors in People.
Primary Senior Pensions Administrator duties include:
● Performing all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project-related tasks.
● Managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work.
● Acting as a vital member of the pensions admin team, and deputising for administration manager when absent.
● Day-to-day proactive and collaborative management of client relationships.
● Project managing annual projects, ensuring they are fully monitored and completed in line with requirements.
To succeed in this senior managerial pensions role in Edinburgh, which pays a competitive salary, you will have previous senior pensions admin experience of DC schemes, including leavers, retirements, deaths, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. This role will appeal to individuals with a minimum of five years' experience.
Requirements for this Pensions Administrator role include:
● Experience of, and expertise in, current pensions legislation.
● Defined Benefits (DB) administration experience.
● Experience of checking and mentoring staff.
● Third-party pensions administration experience.
● Previous experience of presenting.
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to take your place in your new office environment when it's deemed safe. Flexible working and remote working will be the norm in the meantime. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
To find out more about this Senior Pensions Administrator role in Edinburgh, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.