Senior Administrator - SIPP
Senior SIPP Administrator
Edinburgh - £ Very Competitive based on experience
Our client, a relatively new but fast growing pension company based in the centre of Edinburgh, are now recruiting for a Senior Administrator to join their administration team.
A talented and passionate individual, you will report directly to the Team Leader while working closely with other senior administrators. You will be responsible for the day to day administration of our clients pension schemes.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join and grow with our client as they go through some really impressive expansion.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Daily management of policies including:
* Banking arrangements
* Managing accounts with introducers to assist with their requirements
* Assist external parties in using the system
* Work closely with both Business Development Managers and other senior officials within the company to provide the correct solution
* Work within allocated time frame in accordance with set procedures and guidelines, both internal and from a regulator perspective
* Develop procedures with relevant parties to suggest both improvements and changes where identified.
* Any other duties as directed by both line manager and other senior officials to motivate team members
* Deliver quality and service satisfaction to clients
* Liaise with compliance team to highlight potential risks where necessary
* Carry out audits as required on colleagues work
If you are keen to find out more, or wish to apply for this role then please call Matthew Smith on 0131 718 8089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.